- Head coaches and other team representatives have their contact info on the indianalacrosse.org website.
- At this time phone numbers and other contact info should be exchanged so any changes can be communicated directly.
Cancelation Policy 2012-2013
1. Teams will not be charged for games postponed before the opening face off due to circumstances beyond their control. (Primarily weather). Applicable mileage fees will still be due.
2. Officials will be due ½ a game fee for any game postponed during the first half. It is up to the league to determine whether the game will be restarted, or resume from the time of postponement. Either way the assigned officials are due a full game fee for the resumed game.
3. Officials are due a full game fee for any game postponed after the conclusion of the 2nd quarter.
4. Assigned Officials will be due 1/2 game fee for any game canceled due to controllable circumstances within 14 days of the scheduled game(s). If the game(s) is rescheduled the appropriate assigning priority will apply.
ILOA Fees 2012-2013
1. 5/6 and 7/8 leagues: $50
2. Freshman and JV: $60
a. 2 man crew: $70
b. 3 man crew: $60
4. College and Post-Collegiate Club
a. 2 man crew: $150
b. 3 man crew: $100
5. For any game with only one official the official will be paid 1.5 times the regular fee.
6. Tournaments, Off-Season, and other Events will be determined on a case by case basis consistent with the regular season fees.